Photometer paint for integrating spheres
LMT photometer paint for integrating spheres acc. to CIE Publ. No. 84 (1989), characterized by diffuse and aselective reflection, composed of highly purified barium sulfate, binder and selected pigments
- Matt-white diffusing surface
- Reflectance 80 % (DIN 5036 part 3
- Variation of reflectance < 1.5 % in wavelength range 400 to 700 nm
- Particularly suitable for coating of integrating spheres according to CIE Publ. No. 84 (1989) "The measurement of luminous flux"
- Recommended quantity ab. 1.25 kg/m2
- Individual test report for reflectance, spectral reflectance and sphere factor
- Photometer paint with reflectance 92 % on request
Recommended quantity for coating
|Sphere diameter||0.5 m||1.0 m||1.5 m||2.0 m||2.5 m||3.0 m|
|Quantity||1 kg||4 kg||9 kg||16 kg||25 kg||35 kg|
Standard containers with 1, 2, 3, 9, 16 kg contents.
The ordered quantity will be put together from standard containers.